Friday, May 8, 2009

Road Trip Day 3

Hi Again,
So here's some pictures of things that we couldn't show you from our trip on Day 3. I'll make it short since I already wrote something.


The stairs we climbed at the Indiana Dunes and Mom getting ready.... not so giddy after!!!!


Indiana Dunes and Lake Michigan. Me already exhausted!



Mom climbed up this bitch of a dune and I tried to make it up there....only half way.... apparently it wasn't worth the climb and as you can tell by my face, it wasn't worth the effort!

A power plant on the water. Anyone wanna go swimming? Then Chicago in the background.



Welcome to Chicago. Lubricant anyone???



Wrigley Field and Midieval Times



Welcome to Wisconsin and every where we go we always run into the Love's!




I am SOOOOOO popular!!!!! We like to think that this next picture is of the cloud forming into a tornado but alas, no such luck.....we were hoping for one!


Of course I took this picture!!!!!
PS. I have decided to put all of my pictures up on Snapfish so if any of you are interested, let me know, shoot me an email and I'll send you a link or whatever it is that I have to do!

1 comment:

  1. Everyday I await your new posts. I can't wait to read the next one... Looks like you are seeing amazing things and having an adventure that is life changing. Tell your mom her additions are the best!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete